For a Change, can we change our fate same for the status of Hindu minorities in Bangladesh or Pakistan ?
Yes, the "Change" in the result of West Bengal Assembly Election 2011 is now ready to put the Bengali Non Muslim population under the aggression of the Muslim Fundamental power, fully backed by the Political ambitions both to capture the power or to retain the power to reign West Bengal with a tool of appeasement and anarchy.
The graph is highest than ever. The 45 Muslim MLAs in 2006 have been emerged as a more powerful 59 Muslim MLAs in West Bengal Assembly in 2011 and the lovers of red shirts preferred green designers for their best choice. Imagine a great shouting of "Allah ho Akbar" in the floor of Assembly by all the Muslim MLAs and the frightened Non Muslim MLAs are running away from the arena.
59 Muslim MLAs in West Bengal Assembly 2011- 2015. TMC = 26, Congress =14, Left Front = 18. Independent=1.
It was :
The total seat sharing goes like this :
The Islamic Manifesto of TMC (Total Muslim Congress) has given the dividend more than Six time high (4 to 26) to TMC itself and two times high to its allies Congress (7 to 14) and cut half the opponent Left Front, snatching away the Muslim supports from the 'Red Circle' to the 'Green Bastion' of TMC (18 from 34). Now, this is the time to implement the higher Muslim reservation for employment, bank loan, business and local governance. Opening of four campus of Aligarh Universities in West Bengal. Recognizing Urdu as second language where the Urdu people are just 10%. Rs.20000/- salaries to all Muslim Imams engaged in conducting namaz in the Mosques ans Rs 15000/- for the Muajjins who give Azan (Prayer Call) before Namaz. More and more Madarshas will get recognitions, more slaughter houses will be opened with a good chain of beef selling points in every corners. It will not be a wonder if we see that Cow slaughter is permitted in Bhidhan Sabha Bhavan at Bakar Idd or some Islamic hotels are opened in Writer's Buildings. Our apprehensions are not eccentric if the loud election promises in the meetings and manifestos are given importance.
In the first lot TMC supremo Mamta Banerjee (Mamtaz Banoo Arjee) included 6 (Six) Cabinet Minister viz. Abdul Karim Chowdhury, Javed Ahamed Khan, Haider Ajiz Safi, Firhad Hakim, Nure Alam Chowdhury (all TMC) and Abu Hena (Congress) in her Ministry and keept other 4 (four) Muslim MLAs reserved for the ministerial posts to boost up the Islamic propaganda in the Party and Administrative lines. Mamata has a plan to adore as much 15 (fifteen) Muslim Ministers in her Green Crescent Ministry for a prospective "Muslim Bangla". Everybody knows the planning of Nurar Rahaman Barkati, Idrish Ali, Taha Siddique and Siddikullah Chowdhry. Muslims in Bengal (West Bengal) are more united than ever and the Hindus are being fragmented socially and politically day by day. Even the so-called secular forces in Sushil Samaj (Bengali Intellectual Society) are bowing down to the Islamist Forces in Bengal, sometimes licking the feet of Muslim Fundamentalism for their social prospects. Never they uttered a single word against the the driving out Taslima Nasrin and the Kolkata Riot for that, Rampaging in Statesman House and protest over an article by Johann Harri, Supporting Cow Slaughter against the High Court verdict, violating 65 decibel parameter of the use of microphone from Mosques, dismissing Pulse Polio programmes in many places, contradicting family planning, condolence prayer for Osama Bin Laden in Kolkata heart land and so on...... Okay, a new morning in a Muslim Bangla is ushered through this Change Syndrome. What Bengal thinks today .........
This Islamization of west Bengal are bound to happen within 200 days to 2 years more as the experts for Islamisation are too active in all parties, Left to Right.
In this Context the Non Muslims in West Bengal can think further if they don't want to surrender to the threat of Islamic Fundamentalism and the dangerous political parties promoting the appeasement and aggression of Islam.
We can verify the points as under when we have no option otherwise to raise our voice against the stealthy Islamisation of West Bengal.
Some issues for West Bengal for 2016 and 2050
These are some issues that may be focused for future political activities in West Bengal. I shall divide the discussion in two sections – Issues for 2016 and issues for 2050.Let me first take up the issue for the year 2050. Though there is 40 years left and no one can predict the social and political changes that may or may not take place during the passing years yet the problem is so important that it can’t be left to grow silently to annihilate the whole Bengali society in not so distant future. The issue of 2050 is whether West Bengal will exist or not.
Let me first highlight some specific characteristics of West Bengal which are important for choosing the issues.
- West Bengal state was created in 1947 by constitutional method to create a space for non-Muslim population of undivided Bengal
- Muslim population in West Bengal was about 19% in 1951, 25.5% in 2001 and probably about 30% in 2011
- This is a border state with Bangladesh where a vibrant Islamic society is constantly driving out Hindus and Muslims are infiltrating
- 2011 census has not yet given religious census. However West Bengal had decadal growth rate (2001-2011) of 13.9%, but three Muslim majority districts of Murshidabad, Maldah and Uttar Dinajpur had decadal growth rate more than 21%. This shows the very high trend of Muslim population growth rate in West Bengal in last decade, similar to last 40 years
- I have shown earlier in my papers that by the year 2051, West Bengal will become a Muslim majority state.
Now what should we do if we know that the state which was specifically created for non-Muslims, with 81% non-Muslim population in 1951 is going to become a Muslim majority state in 2052 just by demographic change? Should we accept it as fate accompli?
My suggestions are
- The issue of demographic change should be brought into public notice through a series of seminars, campaigns, postering etc.
- We should ask for special constitutional guarantee to keep West Bengal a Non-Muslim majority state, just like the tribal areas where outsiders can not buy property, land etc.
- We should ask for a Referendum in West Bengal on the issue
- The fight and campaign should be taken to all India level and at Parliament
- We should form a special group with legal and political science experts to discuss the issue and look for examples in International experiences like East Timor or south Sudan.
Second issue of the year 2016 is basically thinking about next state election unless there is a mid-term election.
In this election of 2011, the non-CPM, Non-TMC (mainly BJP) had no issue at all. Due to media explosion, at least 5 Bengali news channels carried on discussion on state election for one and half month. However BJP had no issue to tell the viewers (except Central corruption which is not an issue in West Bengal at all), so they exercised their oratory skills on the issues highlighted by TMC or CPM.
SO WE NEED TO IDENTIFY OUR OWN ISSUES THOSE ARE IMPORTANT TO WEST BENGAL. In 2011 those easily could be demographic change, Bangladeshi infiltration, Madrasa education, Muslim reservation, Taslima Nasrin besides the other common economic issues. The religious issues are linked to demography as explained below.
So now let me talk of about some issues for which we can start our campaign from now, preparing our own agenda long before 2016.
- Population and Demography: West Bengal is most densely populated state in the country. This high density population is one of the major reasons for West Bengals’s poverty. The per capita land is very low, now the industrialisation has become problematic because of lack of land. All issues of Singur and Nandigram are land only. This high population of West Bengal is only due to Refugees from East Pakistan and Bangladesh and Bangladeshi Muslim Infiltration.
WE HAVE TO HIGHLIGHT THE ISSUE OF LAND (SINGUR-NANDIGRAM) LINKING IT WITH DEMOGRAPHY AND ISLAMIC PERSECUTION.
WE HAVE TO HIGHLIGHT THAT IF WEST BENGAL WANTS DEVELOPMENT and employment, THIS ISSUE OF POPULATION HAS TO BE SOLVED
- Madrasa Education: BJP has never come against Madrasa education. West Bengal general education system is mostly non-religious, even missionary schools are less fundamentalists. WE HAVE TO CAMPAIGN THAT EXISTENCE OF MADRASA EDUCATION BOARD IS ILLEGAL AS NO OTHER RELIGION HAS SEPARATE EXAMINATION BOARDS. WE HAVE TO APPLEA ALL THAT NO ONE SHOULD RECOGNISE MADRASA DEGREES. This will also bring the issue of Alia University in Kolkata and Aligarh Muslim University in Murshidabad.
- Bangladesh Refugee and Nationality Questions: BJP BETRAYED HINDU BENGALI REFUGEES FROM BANGLADESH BY DEBYING THEM CITIZENSHIP IN 2003. This has to be overturned and campaign to grant citizenship to the refugees.
- Gujarat as Ideal: WE HAVE TO GIVE BENGALIS A GOAL AND THAT WILL BE GUJARAT. We have to flood the state with posters with real data of Gujarat – per capita income, per capita electricity, per capita road, industrial development etc etc. IN BENGAL GUJARAT IS SHOWN AS A HELL – WE HAVE TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE HEAD ON.
How do we carry out the campaign?
- START A CAMPAIGN RIGHT NOW. CPIM PEOPLE WILL JOIN US.
- WE HAVE TO THINK ABOUT STARTING A TV CHANNEL TO AIR OUR VIEWS, NEWS AND SOME CLEAN ENTERTAINMENTS
- EXTENSIVE ATTRACTIVE AND INFORMATIVE POSTER CAMPAIGN TIME TO TIME, TARGETTING SOME SPECIFIC ZONES – EDUCATIONAL AREAS, BUS STANDS, STATIONS
- CARRYING OUT GROUP MEETINGS AND STREET MEETINGS USING POWERPOINT PROJECTIONS, VIDEOS
- STARTING DIALOGUES WITH RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS TO DISSEMINATE THE ISSUES OF POPULATION, DEMOGRAPHY, MADRASA ETC IN THEIR RELIGIOUS MEETINGS
- IDENTIFY DEFINITE ELECTORAL SEGMENTS FOR PRIORITISING THE CAMPAIGNS
- STRESS ON REFUGESS SEGMENTS – BOTH WELL SETTLED PRE 1971 REFUGEES AND POST 1975 POORER BUT FIGHTING REFUGEES