A LIST OF THE TOP 10 REASONS:WHY AMERICANS HATE MUSLIMS
1. 9/11: While there have been all kinds of terrorism around the world against Americans and U.S. interests, 9/11 represents the most shocking attack on U.S. soil from a foreign force since Pearl Harbor. Conspiracy theories aside, 9/11 galvanized much hatred towards the Arab/Muslim world for such a brazen, hateful, and warlike act. Those images of the WTC in flames are forever imprinted on American minds much like the JFK assassination.
2. The fact that Muslims (while the vast minority), continually create justifications for terrorism (in its common meaning). Most Americans find the idea of getting on a bus, going into a café, or walking into a mall with explosives on you, and blowing up innocent men, women and children into little bits, the most cowardly and despicable type of evil, that currently exists on earth. Because so few other victimized or oppressed groups in the world have so embraced this war tactic, Americans usually conclude Islam is a special kind of evil.
3. Many Americans view Muslims as violent savages. This is fueled by the selective media coverage of Muslim protests, rallies and hateful speech. Americans saw the published cartoons of Mohammed as disgustingly insulting, insensitive, and hateful. But not many saw it as justification for embassy burning and virulent calls for beheadings and death. People have also noticed that Muslims are currently involved in 21/40 (53%) of current world conflicts, while not always the aggressor.
4. Some Americans are just racists or Islamaphobic. They hate what is different from them and not understood. They often ignorantly lump all Muslims together. They also value the separation of Church/State (G. Bush aside), and dislike some Muslims’ desire for Sharia Law, and general resistance to the American melting pot.
5. Just as some Muslims have a superiority complex, there are many Christians who view their religion as the one true religion, and all others are condemned to hell. Some Christian Americans see Islam as a serious threat as they see Islam spreading through both voluntary and forced conversions, and soaring birth rates. And they have seen what has happened to Christians in African countries and elsewhere from Muslims.
6. For the most part, the U.S. would like absolutely nothing to do with the Arab/Muslim world as the civilizations are so far apart in every way. However, probably the world’s most important resource to any economy, is for the most part in the hands of the Arab/Muslim countries, thus making it economically suicidal to disengage with them. Furthermore, other countries’ oil motivated alliances with them (France, China, Russia), make it harder for America to further its political agenda.
7. America, while not foreign to violent protests, in general believes in non-violent protests. Americans are quite patriotic and images of arab/muslims burning our flags and effigies, are disgusting and effective insults. Also the kind of protests like in Fallujah of dragging burning American corpes down the street are seen as unacceptable expressions of anger.
8. Many Americans view Priests, Rabbis, Monks and clergymen as passive and peaceful for the most part. The idea of Islamic Clerics that incite hate and violence is a confusing idea to resolve. Often the conclusion is that Islam is evil to its roots, as opposed to concluding that either they are part of a marginal radical element, or that Islam is being misinterpreted by power-hungry madmen.
9. Many Americans expected to hear outcries from the “Moderate” Muslim world for their religion being hijacked by radicals, and seeing their religion dragged through the mud. While there have been some positive voices for reform, the response seems for the most part silent in relation to the grave situation. To be fair, there is not much moderates can really do about it, and furthermore, speaking out against this radical element in many countries is virtual suicide.
10. The image of women in full burqas, while logical to strictly observant Muslims, is an offensive image that represents (perhaps mistakenly), a lack of female rights, male chauvinism, and general societal backwardness’, that most American women (and some men) find repulsive.
These are points which every American share the same view that Muslims and Muslim Supporting People,Political Parties,Political leaders like Mamata Banerjee ; Communists and others are their enemy?
MUZAFFARABAD / LAHORE,6th April,2012: In a fiery Friday sermon, Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed called on the people to wage jihad against America in order to save Pakistan and Islam. “Come to us. We will teach you the meaning of jihad… The time to fight has come.”
The sermon was held at the JuD head office Jamia Markaz al-Qadsia in Lahore, where Saeed had his own security. Some of the security personnel were also seen carrying weapons with silencers. A box was placed at the exit and men asked for people exiting the mosque to give funds for jihad.
Saeed, who recently became the centre of attention after the US announced a $10 million bounty on him for his affiliation with the banned Laskar-e-Taiba (LeT), said that the JuD is not afraid of anyone and will continue with its jihad. “They [US] are even scared of my name.”
“This is the same jihad which caused the USSR to break and now America is failing because of it. Analysts and journalists don’t realise why America is failing, the only reason is jihad.” he remarked. “There are many parties in Pakistan, but America has only sent a message to Jamaatud Dawa, because we do jihad.”
Commenting on the Raymond Davis saga, Saeed said that everyone knows what he was doing in the country and what the American spy agency Central Investigative Agency (CIA) is trying to accomplish in Pakistan. “America should leave Pakistan and Afghanistan peacefully. Then, we will not come to you with guns but will instead invite you to Islam.”
Saeed added that the reason why the media is against jihad is because it is influenced by the west, and the western education makes them degrade jihad.
After the sermon, a rally was taken to the Lahore press club which was joined by union traders, some Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz leaders, other Difa-e-Pakistan Council (DPC) leaders and was led by Convener of Hurmat-e-Rasool Committee Ameer Hamza. Saeed himself did not participate in the rally.
Difa-e-Pakistan activists protest US bounty on Hafiz Saeed
Hundreds of Difa-e-Pakistan Council (DPC) activists took to the streets Friday, calling for “holy war” and torching a US flag to condemn a $10 million US bounty on Jamaatud Dawa’s (JuD) founder Hafiz Muhammad Saeed.
DPC, an alliance of religious groups, has called for rallies to denounce the move against Saeed, whose Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) group was blamed for the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
In Muzaffarabad, around 500 activists shouted “Al Jihad, al Jihad (holy war)” as they marched on the city and set fire to a US flag in a main square.
DPC activists also staged demonstrations outside Lahore Press Club and Faisalabad.
Speakers asked President Asif Ali Zardari to cancel a planned visit to India on Sunday and demanded an American apology for the bounty.
“Such steps are forcing Muslims towards guns,” said Abdul Aziz Alvi, the local head of JuD, which is seen as a front for LeT, is headed by Saeed and blacklisted by the United Nations and United States.
“We condemn American announcement against Hafiz Saeed,” cried a banner at the rally, attended by members of other banned and religious groups.
The reward for Saeed was announced by US Under Secretary of State Wendy Sherman in India on Monday.
Saeed, who lives openly in Pakistan, has mocked the charges, calling a press conference to say he is ready to face “any American court” to answer charges.